"your face looks like it was made by bethesda"
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
OH MY GOD NO
Fucking post makes me cry every time
oh my god why am I crying
Got another creepy and especially intriguing psychological game for you guys called Coma.
You help Pete navigate through an unsettling subconscious world.
No screamers, I promise.
An old favorite of mine. Absolutely love the music that plays in this game.
(Source: thefarawaydreamer, via s-olo)
The procedurally generated No Man’s Sky! Latest E3 2014 trailer
I’m in awe with this game.
some of my favorite ps1 games
(Source: mrnathandrake, via thisgirlgames)
but nah its mental illness right?
(Source: ayanamis, via charalanahzard)
Kiki Smith - Lilith, 1994 - Bronze, silicon, and glass.
“In medieval Jewish lore, Lilith was Adam’s first wife. When she demanded to be Adam’s equal, she was evicted from the Garden of Eden. Lilith flew away to the demon world, replaced by the more submissive Eve. Smith catches us off guard with Lilith’s pose and placement. Most sculptures receive our gaze passively, but Lilith stares back with piercing brown eyes, ready to pounce.”
my mother told me this story over and over when I was little
"Always be Lilith, never Eve"
"Always be Lilith, never Eve"
I appreciate this so much. I always feel this odd pressure to avoid being ‘girly’ if you’re passionate about games - I actually brought it up with my mum while I bought some lipstick today. Some people will say you’re “exploiting your femininity” (actual quote) and others will say you’re ‘only there for attention’ because you haven’t eradicated everything feminine from your image. I’ve also seen other women talk about how much they hate dresses or how they ‘don’t get make-up’ and I feel like a lot of that is just to say ‘SEE! I’M ONE OF THE GUYS TOO, I BELONG HERE!’
I personally dress very differently on my YouTube channel to how I do in real life, and people who find pictures of me in any kind of revealing clothing (mostly weight-loss photos) always seem to use this as some kind of ‘justification’ that I only play games for attention. The same happened the one time I wore lipstick in a video, and I happen to really like lipstick! I’ve never understood why the two things must co-exist. Why can’t you be a gamer and also like make-up? Why do you automatically have to be a ‘cake-face attention seeker’? Why can’t you be a gamer and also wear short shorts? What does your choice of clothing have to do with how much you like games?
The same definitely applies for sexuality - a woman who is a bikini model that also likes games must not really like games, she’s just a “slut” using gaming to get herself some popularity. Any kind of sexual openness and discussion, as a female, seems to completely remove all of your credibility as a gamer and I find that extremely odd. It’s all odd. Why can’t you be a gamer and… Whoever the hell else you want to be? Why must one cancel out the other? How the fuck are they related?
The latest Armello update has a few of the models I’ve made for the game. If you’ve yet to check out the kickstarter head over and do so! We’re closing in on the initial goal, but It would be rad to smash through a few stretch goals.
Also make sure to check out the ” Horrors and Heroes ” trailer made by the folks at 12field.
Armello is in the last few hours of its Kickstarter! DEFINITELY check it out! It’s a beautiful and well-crafted game.
I am absolutely in Love with this right now.